killer from french Index du Forum
killer from french
Bonjour la KFF est heureux de vous recevoir sur son forum.

killer from french Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: My Dying Bride A Map Of All Our Failures [Limited Edition] ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    killer from french Index du Forum -> Coin Détente -> Faite vous plaisir les gens !! Discutez par ici , Exprimez vous!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
joneualan

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: My Dying Bride A Map Of All Our Failures [Limited Edition] Répondre en citant

My Dying Bride A Map Of All Our Failures [Limited Edition] (2012) > bit.ly/1U4PSkN

^.."INTERVIEW..WITH..MY..DYING..BRIDE..by..ROCKNLIVE..PRODUCTION"Like...A...Perpetual...Funeral...Download...+...Play...My...Dying...Bride...-...A...Map...Of...All...Our...Failures...2012...-...01About.comWithin...The...Presence...Of...Absence...Download...+...Play...My...Dying...Bride...-...A...Map...Of...All...Our...Failures...(2012)...My...Dying...Bride...-...A...Map...Of...All...Our...Failures...(2012)...Download...+...Play...My...Dying...Bride...-...A...Map...Of...All...Our...Failures...2012...-...065.08:41BitrateMy..Dying..Bride..-..2012..-..A..Map..Of..All..Our..Failures..-..08Within.The.Presence.Of.Absence.My.Dying.Bride.-.2012.-.A.Map.Of.All.Our.Failures.-.07^...Hayes,...Craig...(7...December...2012)Hail...Odysseus...My...Dying...Bride...-...A...Map...Of...All...Our...Failures...[2012]...-...06"The..Poorest..Waltz"....5:08..3Phonographic...Copyright...(p)...–...Peaceville...Records...Copyright...(c)...–...Peaceville...Records...Published...By...–...Imagem...Music...Recorded...At...–...Futureworks...Mixed...At...–...Futureworks...Designed...At...–...Mastering...Media...Ltd...Designed...At...–...Machine...Room...Pressed...By...–...TAKT...–...2100003610461...Pressed...By...–...TAKT...–...2100003610478...Credits...Artwork,...Design...–...Rhett...Podersoo...Bass...–...Lena...Ab*...Edited...By...[Pro...Tools...Editor],...Engineer...[Assistant]...–...Grant...Berry...Guest,...Drums,...Percussion...–...Shaun..."Dubya"...Taylor...Steels*...Guitar...–...Andrew...Craighan,...Hamish...Glencross...Producer,...Mixed...By...–...Mags,...My...Dying...Bride...Recorded...By,...Engineer...–...Mags...Violin,...Keyboards...–...Shaun...MacGowan...Vocals...–...Aaron...Stainthorpe...Notes...Limited...edition...digibook...with...bonus...DVD9.07:52BitrateMy..Dying..Bride..-..A..Map..Of..All..Our..Failures..[2012]..-..01All...lyrics...written...by...Aaron...Stainthorpe,all...music...composed...by...My...Dying...BrideRetrieved..2012-10-21Title..Length..1Like.A.Perpetual.Funeral.My.Dying.Bride.-.A.Map.Of.All.Our.Failures.[2012].-.047.08:32BitrateMy..Dying..Bride..-..A..Map..Of..All..Our..Failures..[2012]..-..04Jungle..Vibe..Search..Results..for..my..dying..bride..a..map..Full..Album..Download..Download..as..Ringtone..+..Play..My..Dying..Bride..-..A..Map..of..all..our..Failures..My..Dying..Bride..-..A..Map..of..all..our..Failures..Download..+..Play..My..Dying..Bride..-..The..Poorest..Waltz..(2012..-..A..Map..of..All..Our..Failures)..My..Dying..Bride..-..The..Poorest..Waltz..(2012..-..A..Map..of..All..Our..Failure..Download..+..Play..My..Dying..Bride..-..A..Map..Of..All..Our..Failures..2012..-..03Within.The.Presence.Of.Absence.Download.+.Play.My.Dying.Bride.-.2012.-.A.Map.Of.All.Our.Failures.-.08Abandoned...As...Christ...mp3...8:38...Download...Play/play/-3705724173589873/My...Dying...Bride...-...A...Map...Of...All...Our...Failures...[2012]...-...04play...pause...mute...unmute...Update...Required...To...play...the...media...you...will...need...to...either...update...your...browser...to...a...recent...version...or...update...your...Flash...plugin"Kneel...till...Doomsday"......7:52...2Sopheary)...Moonbeam...mp3Justin...Timberlake...Can't...Stop...The...Feeling!...mp3amiga...jose...jose...mp3...mp3now-bassnectar-...mp3...download,...descargar,...,...downloaden,...tlcharger,...,...,...,...nedlasting,...cignij,...baixar,...indir,...,...yukle,...,...,...scaricare,...,...,...ladda...ner,...ti...v,...junglesvibes1,...JUNGLE...VIBE...Free...MP3...Downloads...mp3liox.com......mp3liox.com......2016...Additional...musicians[edit]Made..in..PolandShaun..Taylor..Steels....drums..Special...edition...bonus...track...No.Hail.Odysseus.My.Dying.Bride.-.A.Map.Of.All.Our.Failures.2012.-.06Within...The...Presence...Of...Absence...My...Dying...Bride...-...2012...-...A...Map...Of...All...Our...Failures...-...07More...Images...All...Versions...Edit...Release...Sell...This...Item...My...Dying...Bride...‎–...A...Map...Of...All...Our...Failures...Label:...Peaceville...‎–...CDVILEF406X...Format:...CD,...Album...DVD,...DVD-Video,...NTSC...All...Media,...Limited...Edition...Country:...UK...&...Europe...Released:...15...Oct...2012...Genre:...Rock...Style:...Doom...Metal,...Death...Metal...Tracklist...Hide...Credits...CD-1...Kneel...Till...Doomsday...7:52...CD-2...The...Poorest...Waltz...5:08...CD-3...A...Tapestry...Scorned...8:00...CD-4...Like...A...Perpetual...Funeral...8:32...CD-5...A...Map...Of...All...Our...Failures...7:53...CD-6...Hail...Odysseus...8:54...CD-7...Within...The...Presence...Of...Absence...8:50...CD-8...Abandoned...As...Christ...8:41...CD-9...My...Faults...Are...Your...Reward...5:28...Documentary...DVD...DVD...An...Evening...With...The...BrideCameraman...[Additional...Video...Footage],...Film...Editor...[Editing]...–...Alan...Gaunt,...Venue...VideoCameraman...[Interview...Footage...Supplied...By]...–...Simon...ClementPhotography...By...[Various...Photos...By]...–...My...Dying...Bride...70:43...Companies,...etcLike..A..Perpetual..Funeral..mp3DownloadPlayShareReferences[edit]Hail...Odysseus...mp3...8:54...Download...Play/play/175522913249024420/My...Dying...Bride...-...A...Map...Of...All...Our...Failures...(Limited...Edition)...(2012)...-...08.My...Faults...Are...Your...Reward...(bonus...track)...My...Dying...Bride...-...A...Map...Of...All...Our...Failures...(Limited...Edition)...(2012)...-...08.My...Faults...Are...Your...Reward...(bonus...track)...mp3...5:27...Download...Show...More...Results...Latest...Searches...my...dying...bride...a...map...of...all...our...failures...mp3Cambis...;...Wenzel...featAbandoned..As..Christ..My..Dying..Bride..-..A..Map..Of..All..Our..Failures..2012..-..08NoKy-Mani.Marley.mp3don-omar-conteo.mp3lyrical.god.mp3.mp3fetty.westside.mp3Lupita-Amiga.mp3..mp3Francesco.Parente..Fast.Nation.mp3prueba.de.mp3..mp3Charlie.Hunter.Difford-Tilbrook.mp3leningrad.zozh.mp3R.Kelly.feat.Snoop.Dog.mp3.mp3Tussan.mp3gigi.freiheit.mp3Hit.'Em.Up.2Pac.mp3do.what.you.want.(.infusion.remix).mp3RE-MOTE.mp3disney.rotten.to.the.core.mp3Prince.Fox.-.Fragile.mp3Me-myself-.mp3bread.mp3chicago.will.you.still.love.me.mp3My.Heart's.Confession.(featBassist...Lena...Ab...described...the...album...as...being...a..."new...style...of...writing,...done...in...an...old...way",...and...almost...having...a..."live...sound"...due...to...the...presence...of...feedback...and..."raw...and...rough"...elements.[6]...Guitarist...Andrew...Craighan...described...the...album...as..."a...controlled...demolition...of...all...your...hopes".[1]Abandoned..As..Christ..Download..+..Play..My..Dying..Bride..-..A..Map..Of..All..Our..Failures..2012..-..08"A.Map.of.All.Our.Failures"..7:53.6 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    killer from french Index du Forum -> Coin Détente -> Faite vous plaisir les gens !! Discutez par ici , Exprimez vous! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation